For a totally customizable bedroom experience, you can choose a Serta Motion Essentials® Adjustable Foundation, which allows you to adjust the head or foot of the mattress using a wired remote. Sleep more comfortably An adjustable foundation can help promote a more comfortable, rejuvenating night's sleep with your iComfort mattress.
- Motion Essentials Adjustable Foundation Only (mattress sold separately)
- Sleek Wired Hand Control features all of your adjustable options at the touch of a button.
- Wall Saver ensures your sleep set stays in position as you adjust the position of your foundation.
- Free Motion Design ensures maximum safety The head and foot lower by gravity while all components have been designed to minimize pinch points.
- A full range of Accessories including several leg options (2. 7 and 9 inches with 3 inch extensions that can be added to any legs offered). headboard brackets and casters
- High Performance Lifting Capacity of up to 400 pounds for Twin foundations, 450 pounds for Full foundations, 500 pounds for Queen foundations and 400 pounds per side for a King split foundation.
- Smooth Power™ Lifting System features head and foot motors that gradually increase in power when articulated, providing the user with seamless transition from position to position.
- Elevating your head and feet with our Zero Gravity (Zero G) setting can help alleviate pressure on your lower back, allowing your muscles to relax after a long day.
- High Performance Lifting Capacity of up to 650 pounds for each base, including the mattress. See product manual for more details.
- Zero Clearance Design allows the Foundation to easily fit into platform frames (with or without legs) and sleigh beds.
- Emergency Built-In Batteries will return the base to flat position in case of power outage.
- Zero Standby Power™ System consumes " .5 W of energy when not in use.
- Available in Twin XL, Full XL, Queen, King or Cal King Sizes
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!