Featuring a 3 zoned coil design, this mattress offers pressure relief and support where you need it, with a Cool Twist® Gel Memory Foam that contours to your body-with upgrades available with more cooling layers and support.
- Cool Twist® Gel Foam - Cooling gel is swirled directly into a breathable foam designed to promote airflow and heat dissipation.
- Cool Twist® Gel Memory Foam - This unique design features cooling gel swirled into premium memory foam. This breathable memory foam helps enhance airflow and heat dissipation for a feeling that can only be described as a cool, contouring type of comfort.
- PillowSoft® Aire Soft foam provides enhanced cushioning for exceptional comfort and promotes airflow through its unique, gently rippling design.
- 3 Zoned Coil Design - This 850-coil density system offers three support zones with targeted support for your lower back and hips and cradled comfort everywhere else.
- Anti-Microbial Technology - Our anti-microbial mattress technology will keep your mattress fresh and clean from odor-causing bacteria.
- QuiltLoft® Memory Foam - This conforming quilt-layer foam hugs your body for additional comfort at the surface of your mattress. Available in select models.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!