This Mission Console with Storage provides a fashionable home for TV's up to 50" with its rich, mission finish and dimensional, stick door design; Storage opportunities abound with adjustable shelves behind glass and enclosed for enhanced flexibility. Constructed of solid wood and wood veneers, features include cord management slots in the back, blackened mission hardware, and a sturdy cabinet that will tidy up and store things out of view.
- Holds TV's up to 50"
- Rich mission finish
- Tempered glass
- Blackened hardware
- Simple unfolding assembly in minutes
- Wire management recesses in back,
- Adjustable shelf
- Behind door storage
- Multiple component storage behind a decorative wood / glass door with beveled tempered glass w/1 adjustable component shelf
- Side bookcase shelves hold 136 plus DVD's w/ 1 each side adjustable bookcase shelves
- Hinged method construction provides for easy assembly in just minutes
- Constructed of quality solid wood and wood veneers
- Includes cable management to hide unsightly wires
- Recommended weight limit: 200 lbs.
- Component opening size: 18" W x 17-3/8" H
- Knockdown, Some assembly required
- Dimensions: 46" W x 20" D x 25" H
- Package Size: 40" W x 53" D x 8" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!