Immerse yourself in plush style and enjoy total relaxation. The Trouper Power Right-Arm Sitting Recliner with Headrest adds comfort, versatility and extra support to your Trouper sectional. With a sculpted bucket seat, chaise legrest and split back cushion that supports your head, neck and lumbar, this modular piece creates the ideal spot for relaxing or watching TV. Simply press the right-arm power buttons to find your preferred recline and legrest position, and independently adjust the power-tilt headrest to enjoy custom support of your head and neck. Stay connected with a built-in USB port. Make it yours with your choice of fabric or leather.
- Modular addition for the Trouper sectional
- Incudes right arm (as you are seated in the recliner)
- Sculpted bucket seat, chaise legrest and split back cushion that support head, neck and back
- Independent power adjustment of recline, legrest and headrest enables customized support
- Single-needle topstitching
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||30W x 40D x 42H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!