Turn any room into a stylish and functional guest room with the Leah Full Sleep Sofa. Its sleek profile is perfect for smaller spaces, yet it opens up to become a super comfortable Full bed, complete with a Supreme ComfortTM quilted innerspring mattress measuring 5.5 thick. By day, this sleeper is a true beauty too, with curving rolled arms, welt trim and patented ComfortCore® cushions that provide optimum support for a long or short sit. Includes two 18 accent pillows.
- Stylish and versatile sleeper
- Curving rolled arms
- Elegant welt trim
- Patented ComfortCore® seat cushions
- Includes two 18 accent pillows
- Includes standard Supreme ComfortTM quilted innerspring mattress
- Full mattress dimensions 71.5 L x 52 W x 5.5 H
- Recommended Full sheet size 104 L x 81 W (approx.)
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||73.5W x 38.5D x 38H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!