With sculpted bucket seats, chaise legrests and split back cushions that support your head, neck and lumbar, every piece of our Trouper sectional is designed for comfort. But with the added bonus of reclining, our left-arm sitting loveseat is raising the bar. A latch release on the left outside arm lets you adjust the back and legrest for personalized reclining comfort. You can also lean back without raising your feet. Paired with other pieces from our Trouper modular collection, this cozy loveseat adds a little something extra to this family-friendly sectional.
- Modular piece for the Trouper sectional
- Incudes left arm (as you are seated in the recliner)
- Conveniently adjust the left seat recline and legrest independently from the rest of the unit
- Tall blown fiber split back enables you to enjoy complete relaxation
- Sculpted-bucket chaise seat and footrest bring lounging to a new level
- Comes standard with single-needle topstitching
- Side latch release
- Back can recline independently, without activating the legrest
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||56W x 40D x 42H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!