Enjoy the individualized comfort of a recliner and the spaciousness of a sectional with our Trouper Armless Recliner. Combined with other pieces from our Trouper modular collection, it's the best of both worlds. A sculpted bucket seat cradles you in softness while providing extra head and lumbar support. An inside latch release allows you to smoothly and easily adjust the legrest to your preferred reclining position. Consider family time won.
- Modular addition for the Trouper sectional
- Tall blown fiber split back and sculpted-bucket chaise seat provide cushiony comfort and support
- The ability to recline and/or raise the footrest enables everyone on the sectional to relax to the fullest extent
- Comes standard with single-needle topstitching
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||24W x 40D x 42H
|Wall Distance Needed to Recline
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!