An updated silhouette that throws a new curve on timeless style, the Cabot low profile recliner has a decidedly upscale look. With inviting cushions that surround you in softness, tapered wood legs and a high-density foam seat for added comfort and support; it's comfortable, cool and laid-back.
Details Body Depth: 36.0
Body Height: 41.5
Body Width: 33.0
- Classic styling that offers a hint of modern aesthetic
- Gently tapered track arms add contemporary appeal
- Ease back into the cozy and supportive semi-attached foam back
- Comfortable loose seat cushion invites you to relax and kick up your feet
- High grade foam back and seat cushion maintain their comfort and appearance
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||33W x 36D x 41.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!