Mid-century modern anyone" This Nouveau low profile recliner will turn heads for all the right reasons. Its thin wood legs and flat arms are not only sleek, they feature a beautiful wood grain that pops next to its amazing upholstery. While its tight back and seat not only offer incredible comfort, they're also extremely stylish.
Details Body Depth: 38.5
Body Height: 41.0
Body Width: 28.5
- Sleek mid-century modern styling with reclining comfort at its core
- Bold wood arms and gently tapered wood legs make a statement in any room
- Lean back and relax into the tall and supportive foam attached back
- Box-border attached seat offers a cozy spot to kick up your feet
- High grade foam back and seat cushion maintain their comfort and appearance
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retentiont
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||28.5W x 38.5D x 41H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!