Randell Power Wall Recliner with Headrest and Lumbar 16H 777
Big on comfort, big on style. That's the word on our new Randell Power Wall Recliner with Headrest and Lumbar. Designed especially for taller users, this casual family favorite features deep cushions, an extra-tall back and generous proportions that invite you to kick back and relax. What's more, Randell comes standard with many of our popular "tall" enhancements, including a tall base, deep chaise seat, higher-density foam and a newly updated design that features an extra-long legrest. This updated model has a side-mounted control panel that allows you to adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar for an unlimited number of relaxing positions. Plus, a USB charging port and two memory settings that save your favorite reclining positions. Best of all, you can place this recliner mere inches from a wall. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades.
Power recliner designed especially for taller users
Extra-tall biscuit style back
Wide padded arms
Extra-deep chaise seat with higher density foam for extra support
Tall base (adds 1.5" in seat height and overall height)
New, roomier legrest with additional length
Can be placed inches from a wall
Newly redesigned with a side-mounted control panel
Adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar independently
Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
Home button returns you to the upright seated position
Built-in USB port charges your phone or tablet
Wireless remote upgrade available
Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with U.S. and imported parts
Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
Plugs into an AC outlet
Body Depth: 43.5
Body Height: 46.0
Body Width: 45.5
- Power recliner designed especially for taller users
- Extra-tall biscuit style back
- Wide padded arms
- Extra-deep chaise seat with higher density foam for extra support
- Tall base (adds 1.5 in seat height and overall height)
- New, roomier legrest with additional length
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Newly redesigned with a side-mounted control panel
- Adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar independently
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Built-in USB port charges your phone or tablet
- Wireless remote upgrade available
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with U.S. and imported parts
- Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Handcrafted in the USA
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||45.5W x 43.5D x 46H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!