Norris Power Wall Recliner with Headrest and Lumbar 16H 771
Sink in and enjoy the Norris Power Wall Recliner with Headrest and Lumbar. Its padded arms and chaise seat and legrest envelop you in comfort and luxury as you stretch out to read, watch TV or catch some Z's. And, Norris has a clean, streamlined style that looks great in any room.
Body Depth: 38.0
Body Height: 42.0
Body Width: 40.0
- Clean, casual style and completely customizable comfort
- Standard chaise seat and footrest allow you to sink in and put your feet up
- Padded armrests and cozy blown fiber back invites relaxation
- Standard scale, maximum comfort, perfect for people 5 10 to 6 2
- Decorative topstitching
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Newly redesigned with a side-mounted control panel
- Adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar independently
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Built-in USB port charges your phone or tablet
- Wireless remote upgrade available
- High grade foam seat cushion will maintain its comfort and appearance for years to come
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||40W x 41D x 42H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!