Bring contemporary style that highlights both form and function to your living spaces with the Prairie end table. A tray-style top is ideal for displaying decorative items, while two additional tray-style shelves offer plenty of storage space for books, magazines and other essentials. This attractive yet practical table showcases a rich, dark finish on the walnut veneers and also features rough-sawn edge banding for added texture and visual appeal. Refined metal legs in a gunmetal finish pull the look together and provide a mixed-media aesthetic to the design.
- Crafted with quality walnut veneers and rubberwood solids for beauty and durability
- Dark wood finish accented by gunmetal legs offer a rich look
- Rough-sawn edge banding adds contrast and texture
- Tray-style top surface keeps items from rolling off, while two open shelves offer ample storage and display areas
- Case Good Options: Crafted with quality walnut veneers and rubberwood solids for beauty and durability. Dark wood finish accented by gunmetal legs offer a rich look. Rough-sawn edge banding adds contrast and texture. Tray-style top surface keeps items from rolling off, while two open shelves offer ample storage and display areas.
- Product Headline: Architecturally Inspired
||17" 17 INH
||23" 23 INH
||24" 24 INH
||Tables, End Tables
||4.27 cu ft (0.1 m 3 )
||38 lb (17.1 kg) 38 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!