Inviting details on an attractive frame. Smooth edges, oversized rolled arms and exposed round bun feet give Preston classic appeal as a living-area staple. It features welt cording trims the back and seat cushions with nailhead trim for an elegant touch. Backed by lifetime guarantees, the style and comfort of endless seating setups with multiple Preston components will be enjoyed for years to come.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
38"H x 86"W x 35"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 67"SW × 20"SD × 26"AH
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Reversible
- Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- Optional Seat Cushion(s): Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR) Plush (PC)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt Arm covers
- Standard Wood Finish: Florentine (F)
- Standard Nailhead Trim: Black Nickel (D)
- Accent Pillows: 2 square with welt (19H x 19W)
- Standard Mattress: Splendid Comfort
- Queen & Full Optional Mattresses: Memory Flex Majestic Air Coil
- Twin Optional Mattresses: Memory Flex
- Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts.
- Non-railroaded fabrics are not recommended on the full sleper as extra seaming would be required.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!