Enjoy complete luxury as you and the family relax with the Arlo Reclining Sectional, upholstered in premium leather upholstery. Everyone will love the comfy pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions which support your head, neck and lower back as you unwind. Adjust the recline with easy-to-access handles in both arms, and keep beverages and remotes close at hand with the convenient storage console. Design details include rounded pad-over track arms that enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support. A contoured seat with chaise pad is great for propping up your feet. And you can enjoy firm yet flexible sitting experience thanks to our patented DualFlex Spring System™. Make Arlo your own by choosing from more than 50 leather or leather match options to suit your style.
- Storage console features two cup holders and space to house remotes, magazines and other items
- Handle-activated recline system on the side of both arms allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seats with chaise pads for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable leather upholstery that holds up in the most demanding environments
- Available in more than 50 leather options to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
|Standard Seat Cushion:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!