Description: Reclining Loveseat
Product Description: Enjoy ample back support with the Arlo Reclining Loveseat, which features a distinctive pull-tufted, triple-divide back that bolsters your head, neck and lower back. Additional ergonomic features include rounded, pad-over track arms that take pressure off your forearms while offering a refined aesthetic. Using the handle on either of the arms, you can kick back and relax while sitting next to a loved one. The contoured seat is reinforced by our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which ensures a pleasing mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit. Available in durable, cleanable high-performance fabrics, this loveseat is perfect for active families.
- Open Depth: 70" (177.8 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Parachute Release
- Reclining Options: Handle-activated recline system on the side of both arms allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining. Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look. Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support. Contoured seats with chaise pads for a comfortable, tailored look. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline. Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family. Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any decor. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways. Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion.
- Product Headline: Supportive Style
||60" (152.4 cm) 60 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||44" (111.8 cm) 44 INH
||293 lb (131.8 kg) 293 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||49" (124.5 cm)
||23" (58.4 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||51.04 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!