Description: Power Rocking Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: Get the ultimate in back support and seamless motion with the Arlo Rocking Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar. When in the sitting position, this recliner features a comforting back and forth motion that's great for lulling babies or soothing yourself to sleep. When you are ready to lay back and put your feet up, use the power control in the arm to independently adjust the recline, headrest and lumbar to achieve the perfect position. Other ergonomic features include pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions that have a distinctive aesthetic and take the pressure off your head, neck and lower back. Rounded pad-over track arms cradle your forearms, while a contoured seat with chaise pad gives you a comfy place to kick back and unwind. Never worry about durability, thanks to our patented DualFlex Spring System™ that combines firmness with flexibility. Choose from over 250 fabric options to tailor a look that's all your own.
- Open Depth: 70" (177.8 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 13" (33.0 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Control Type 4-5
- Reclining Options: Rocking recliner provides soothing movement in the seated position, helping you relax. Power control on the arm independently adjusts the headrests, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit. Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use. Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look. Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support. Contoured seat with chaise pad for a comfortable, tailored look. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline. Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family. Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any decor. Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline, headrest, and lumbar support. A separate home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
- Product Headline: Supportive Style
||37" (94 cm) 37 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||164 lb (73.8 kg) 164 lb
||27" (68.6 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||25" (63.5 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar
||30.84 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!