Description: Reclining Loveseat
Product Description: Whether you're getting ready to watch the big game or take a snooze, you can do so comfortably in the Mason Reclining Loveseat. Designed so two people can effortlessly recline side by side, the loveseat features a handle-activated recline system accessible on the side of each arm. Pad-over armrests provide generous forearm support, while high-divide back cushions keep your head, neck and shoulders comfy. Additional tufting takes pressure off your lower back. If your family is more energetic than most, not to worry. Our patented DualFlex Spring System™ bolsters the frame and ensures flexibility. And easy-to-clean fabrics-available in over 250 style options-will hold up in busy living spaces.
- Open Depth: 69" (175.3 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 7" (17.8 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Parachute Release
- Reclining Options: Pad-over armrests enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support. Seat features divided chaise pad for added comfort and refined look. High-divide back cushions have distinctive look and cradle the head, neck and shoulders. Biscuit-tufted back cushions the lower back. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Handle-activated recline system, accessible on both arms, allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining. Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline. Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics will withstand everyday use by an active family. Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any decor. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways. Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion.
- Product Headline: Simply Supportive
||66" (167.6 cm) 66 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||204 lb (91.8 kg) 204 lb
||27" (68.6 cm)
||48" (121.9 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||53.6 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!