Description: Power Gliding Recliner with Power Headrest
Product Description: Saddle's eye-catching arm design grabs your attention and continues to draw you in as you get closer. The upper portion of the arm is nestled into the lower portion, adding depth and visual interest to the design. Layers of heavy-thread stitching throughout the piece add another level of character to this piece. Saddle delivers extreme comfort with a fully padded footrest and automotive-inspired seating. Power reclining lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and dual controls allow you to independently adjust the headrests for custom relaxation.
- Open Depth: 66" (167.6 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Leather/vinyl match for the ultimate in beauty and durability. Available in Whiskey. Safety locks prevent furniture from gliding while reclining. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||44" (111.8 cm) 44 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||173 lb (77.8 kg) 173 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||23" (58.4 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
||34.77 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!