Description: Power Reclining Sectional with Power Headrests
Product Description: The Monet Power Reclining Sectional with Power Headrests is a stylish place to gather family and friends. The sloped track arms and stationary look lend a modern feel to your space. Its durable leather upholstery is the perfect choice for active environments. Adjust the headrest and footrest with the touch of a button, tucked inside the arm. An optional console includes a storage compartment for remotes and snacks, plus two cup holders for drinks. The reclining chaises provide extra space to stretch out and relax. High density attached cushions and the Blue Steel Spring™ offer lasting support and exceptional comfort that is built for life.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Straight console includes a storage compartment for belongings and two cup holders for drinks.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
- Product Headline: Relaxation goes modern
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, With Console, Cup Holders, Rechargeable Battery Available
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!