Make a bold style statement with the Mustang Gliding Recliner with Power Headrest. Fully upholstered in a luxurious full-grain leather that will develop a rich patina over time, this Western-inspired recliner features an intricately stitched pattern on the arms that is reminiscent of cowboy boot designs. Contrasting color stitching on the seams enhances durability and gives the design a unique look. Comfort enhancing details include a gliding mechanism that ensures smooth, relaxing motion when the recliner is in the seated position. Plush, divided back cushions, bucket seats and fully padded footrests reduce pressure on your body. When you re ready to recline, use the power control with built-in USB charging port in the arm to independently adjust the headrest and recline. Mustang is built to offer a lifetime of support thanks to our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which offers a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit.
- Intricate stitching with Western-inspired pattern on arms
- Contrasting stitching throughout the design makes a bold statement
- Divided back cushions cradle your head, neck and back
- Bucket seat is contoured for comfort
- Fully padded footrest takes pressure off your legs and feet
- Gliding mechanism provides smooth movement and relaxation as you sit
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Fully upholstered in premium quality full-grain leather that showcases unique markings and variations for a natural look, developing a lustrous patina with age
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!