Poppy finds its inspiration in the modern architecture of the 1950s. Slim arms with a quilted pattern bring back some retroelements. But with its clean lines and exquisite tailoring, Poppy feels more contemporary than vintage and offers a refined scale without sacrificing comfort. Its ability to swivel adds a fun, casual flair to this piece.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
36"H x 34"W x 38"D Seating Area Dimensions
19"SH × 21"SW × 21"SD × 24"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Loose-Pillow
- Seat Construction: Removable
- Seat Cushion: Luxury (LC)
- This rough-hewn leather showcases branding marks, insect bites, healed scars, and other naturally occurring traits and may display subtle color variances from one piece of furniture to another as well as throughout a single piece of furniture. For more details, refer to the Nature's Beauty tag.
- Only a light protective topcoat is applied to the leather, so this leather will absorb body oils and develop a natural patina over time. Fading, color loss, darkening, and sheen variations will further enhance over time.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!