Description: Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: Reduce back strain and keep your body relaxed with the Willis power recliner with power headrest and lumbar. You'll experience a soothing feeling of weightlessness with our Zero Gravity recline technology, which reduces pressure on your entire body. Powered recline means that with the touch of a button, you can adjust the headrest to relieve neck strain and position the lumbar support to keep your lower back pain free and your legs ergonomically supported. Pad-over arms cradle your forearms, and a fully padded footrest encourages you to kick back and relax as you watch a movie or take a nap. Durability is guaranteed with our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which bolsters the recliner and offers a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit. And with a USB port built right into the power control, you won't have to get up to charge your devices.
- Open Depth: 70" (177.8 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4-5
- Reclining Options: Zero Gravity recline technology reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Curved stitch lines lend a distinctive look. Power control independently adjusts the headrest, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit. Adjustable lumbar support relieves pressure on your back and legs for a more ergonomic position. Home button returns the headrest, footrest and lumbar to their original positions with one touch. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline. Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy. Available in two color options of durable, cleanable polyester blend fabric that will withstand everyday use by an active family. USB port built into power control for convenient charging.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline, headrest, and lumbar support. A separate home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
- Product Headline: Achieve Lasting Comfort
||37" (94 cm) 37 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||150 lb (67.5 kg) 150 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Zero Gravity
||25.94 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!