Sink into the comfort of a power recliner built for two with the Clive Power Loveseat with Power Headrests and Lumbar. This high-comfort, high-quality loveseat has a distinctive look with pillow pad armrests and flat seat cushions, along with elegant heavy thread stitching and a channeled back cushion. Built-in power controls on either side of the loveseat independently adjust the headrests, footrests, and lumbar support to dial in both sitters ideal level of comfort. Easily shift from sitting to reclining to sleeping with a lay-flat mechanism, and keep your feet and legs elevated with a fully extended footrest that helps improve circulation. With Clive, you get quality that lasts thanks to our DualFlex Spring System that ensures a wide range of motion. Attached seat and back cushions made from high-density foam provide a supportive sit. This large-scale, 300-lb capacity recliner is designed to comfortably accommodate a wide range of body types. And with a USB port built into the power control, you can keep devices charged and close at hand.
- Heavy thread stitching and channeled back cushion for a tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, lumbar support, and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons return the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- Extended footrest enhances comfort and circulation
- Lay-flat mechanism helps you seamlessly shift from sitting to reclining to sleeping position
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Available in leather/vinyl options that will hold up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power button for convenient charging
- Heavy-duty design accommodates up to 300 lbs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!