Description: Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: Theo's channeled back cushion provides support for your neck, back, and lumbar region. The inset pad overlay wraps up and over the armrest adding a beautiful design element, and heavy-thread stitching throughout Theo's silhouette highlights its modern frame. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power hand control allows you to independently adjust the headrest and lumbar for custom relaxation.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: 6-Button Wand
- Reclining Options: Upholstery Material: Leather/Vinyl. Steel seat box. Pocket on the right-hand side provides storage for the hand control and other belongings. Heavy-duty mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds. Extended footrest. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A six-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
||35" (88.9 cm) 35 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||150 lb (67.5 kg) 150 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Heavy Duty
||71" (180.3 cm)
||6" (15.2 cm)
||20.99 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!