Description: Swivel Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: Make a move for your comfort and well-being with the MOV 360 View recliner. After a long day, sink into the chair's comfy cushions, which include padded arms that take pressure off your forearms. Freely rotate a full 360-degrees with help from the recliner's swiveling mechanism, and never miss out on the action happening in your living room. Enjoy premium features including leather upholstery, available in three color options, accented with welt trim and heavy thread top-stitching for a refined aesthetic. A seat with divided chaise and extended footrest are designed to take pressure off your body and help you relax. Move seamlessly from sitting to fully reclined with the chair's lay-flat mechanism. And independently control the headrest, lumbar and recline with the easy-to-reach power control which includes a built-in USB charging port. Our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ keeps the seat firm yet flexible and ensures the longevity of the chair.
- Open Depth: 71" (180.3 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4
- Reclining Options: Swivel mechanism allows the chair to turn a full 360-degrees. Upholstered in premium leather, available in three color options, for an elevated look and superior durability. Welt trim and heavy thread top stitching add refinement and durability. Padded arms enhance comfort and reduce pressure on forearms. Seat with divided chaise and extended footrest offers superior comfort, no matter your size. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring Systemu2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Lay-flat mechanism allows you to fully recline for a quick snooze or longer sleeping comfort. Power control independently controls the headrest, lumbar and recline for a personalized sit. Home button returns the headrest, lumbar and footrest to their original positions with one touch. Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core. USB port built into power control for convenient charging. In stock and ready to ship.
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: Crafted for Comfort
||35" (88.9 cm) 35 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||44" (111.8 cm) 44 INH
||157 lb (70.6 kg) 157 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||Power, Layflat, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar
||23.54 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!