Nailhead trim contours a modern frame.
Springfield features spaced nailhead trim, which contours its modern frame from the top of the back wings seamlessly down to the bottom of the arm fronts. Contoured seating and fully padded footrests beckon you to relax while Springfield's lay-flat mechanism allows you to fully unwind. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 81"W x 40"D Seating Area Dimensions
19"SH × 67"SW × 21"SD × 24"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- Extra heavy-duty lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest with a touch of a button.
- Dual power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is located at the center of each power button.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in shown nailhead trim.
- Only available in select fabrics.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!