Description: Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests and Lumbar
Product Description: Cade delivers extreme comfort with a fully padded, extended footrest and divided back cushions. Its frame spotlights unique armrests that pop out of a wrap-over detail and accentuated on the side with matching, heavy-thread stitching. Wrap-around pads on the back wings mimic the arm design and add flow and continuity to Cade's style. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power button control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Open Depth: 71" (180.3 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4
- Reclining Options: Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 300 pounds. Extended footrests. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
||66" (167.6 cm) 66 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||300 lb (135 kg) 300 lb
||27" (68.6 cm)
||42" (106.7 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, Layflat, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar
||46.99 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!