Treat yourself to a comfortable yet refined sitting experience with the Henry power recliner with power headrest and lumbar. This piece features a generously scaled frame, contoured seat, and padded arms with a unique sculptural shape and welt trim. Power recline, headrest and lumbar control on the right side allows for customized comfort, and an included USB port provides convenient device charging. Our Zero Gravity recline technology gives the feeling of weightlessness while our patented Blue Steel Spring provides lasting seat support. Choose from one fabric or three top-grain leather options to suit your style.
- Sculptural, padded arms with a refined welt trim fade into the seat
- Contoured seat with waterfall chaise cradles you in while the divided back provides lower back comfort
- Customize your comfort with a power control that adjusts the recline, headrest, and lumbar
- Zero Gravity recline puts you in the ideal position that reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- The power control includes a USB-A port for convenient charging
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Available in one fabric and three top-grain leather choices that are durable for everyday use
- Removable back for easy moving throughout the home
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
We often have customers contacting us wondering where the prices are on our website. We understand and appreciate customers desire for product and pricing information while they research decor options for their home.
Because of the nature of our lines and products, pricing is determined by many factors. We carry hundreds of items that have customization options--fabric, leather, finish, size, power, upgrade options, etc. that factor into how the item is priced. We specialize in customized, special order decor, made with your specific taste and budget in mind. Our knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure sales staff is always here to assist with any questions.
Simply click "Request a Quote" and our sales staff will be sure to respond. We're also only a phone call away: 1-800-610-2468. Thank you for your interest in The Portage Furniture Store!